Saturday, August 31, 2024

Lean Not On Your Own Understanding

What to do when the list is longer than the day?
When the dream is bigger than the reality?
When the hope loses wind before it can even breath?

Now it sounds pretty down and one knows the task is owning the time.

We can scarcely just be, else we talk about it, which is doing.
How does one shut off the mind?
How does one "lean not on my own understanding?"

It is a letting go, a living into the questions, even a remembering
that the effort to understand may be another enemy in disguise.

God understands and He holds me in His hands.

If that is true, maybe the small sign on the refrigerator says it all:
"If you listen closely you can hear an angel whisper, 
'God is taking care of everything.'"

I believe, I stop, and in a minute I will go, trusting, being, doing.

"Lean not on your own understanding."



No comments:

Post a Comment