Tuesday, January 23, 2024

10' Tuesday

This is designated by my team of editors as Ten Minute Tuesday, wherein I redeem 600 seconds with proffered thoughts extruded through key and I/0 alchemy. It is possible a team of overpaid copyright lawyers will someday chide me for failing to copyright the idea of TMT. Another team of Patent attorneys will likewise remind me of the abject oversight which cost me millions of brand income.

I've decided to take my chances for now.

TMT is forthefunofit, an attempt to force free-writing into 10 minutes and see what may come of it. As I have less than five minutes remaining I'll see what can be said worth a reader's time.

There is good in this world. I have the idea that proposition is not held by all. That said, I do not believe a good life is possible if one truly denies the idea. All I've done there is give a tautology. Deny the good, don't achieve it.

No, I'm wrong. We are able to enjoy all kinds of things we think are not true. But I need more than 10 minutes to discover if that is true or not.

This is all I have to say. We all have premises, assumptions that order our life and help us make sense of it. There is good in this world is one such premise. I believe it is Christian. Indeed I think it is at the heart of who Christ was, and in His coming He ensured the reality of that premise.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment