Saturday, May 11, 2019

Jane's Birthday Coming Up February 1



So, a picture of Jane (see more here) as I send a note to ask for words of love and memories as she comes up on a milestone birthday. I decided to send to all of our FB friends. (So... if you get this but don't even know Jane, sorry. She's a great gal and the loss is yours, but don't feel beholden to make up memories... :) )

I would appreciate any connections you can add as there are folks who know and love her who I will not connect with. For example, I'd greatly appreciate any of the Mt. Carmel girls spreading the word. She loved having you in our home and I'd love to share your thoughts with her.

It will be a trick to keep this secret, but this blog is rarely seen. So you can leave your comments here. FB messages are fine, too -- I may just have to keep her off of it somehow for awhile so I can keep them a surprise!

This is just part of celebrating the big Five-0 by putting together expressions of love from the many who have known her across the years. A few words, a memory, whatever you can find time for in the midst of everything else -- much appreciated!!

Trying to get it together before next Sunday. Thank you!

Randy

8 comments:

  1. I have so many wonderful memories of when Mrs. Huff invited me up to your home for breaks, etc. :-) Also, when I was overwhelmed, and she took me and Ashley Milks out for coffee. The only place open that night was a gas station, so we sat in there and drank coffee and ate pastries. Oh, and also, I had so much fun when she invited me and some other girls out to Dr. John's cabin over a break (the girls left on campus). We had so much fun, and I know she really sacrificed to make our lives more full and special. She's an incredible woman!

    ~Mary Ardoin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    DEAR JANE.
    I miss you and your dear family. I hope you have a blessed day. You are a wonderful woman. So glad that I can say you are my friend.
    Love always!
    Theresa Kerley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Big 5-0!!!! Woo hoo!!!! Trust you are having a wonderful time celebrating God's gift of life this day!!
    We are thanking God for your life!! You are a beautiful lady - inside and out! Thank you for blessing us with your "Jesus Perfume" here at KMBC. His Fragrance (through you) filled our campus and our hearts. Thank you for sharing that Spirit with us. You always gave everything a special touch. You were a great Dean of Women - and class sponsors. Thank you for all the touches you left on our campus. It's so fun to think of you each time we see them. And one more wish you must get from us: Many happy returns on the day of your birth. May sunshine and gladness be given. And, may The Dear Father prepare us on earth for a beautiful birthday in heaven!!! I look forward to eternity with you and your family!! Happy birthday!!! Tom & Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. Huff,
    I just love you! You have made such an impact on my life in the short time I have known you. Thank you for your Godly example. I wish you a Happy, happy birthday :)
    Stephanie Barger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane you were the best dorm Mother this B haller ever had..I love you dearly and the best happy birthday ever

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Dear Aunt Jane,

    You are such an Awesome Aunt you are always energetic and on the go you have one of the Biggest Hearts for people you touch peoples life and always leave a Sweet Godly impression that NO one can ever forget I always Love and appriciate you for who you are and what you represent.......A Loving Mother, Wife, Daughter, Sister and a most Amazing Aunt of mine.....God Bless You now and always.....I Love You all the way up to the middle of God's Heart as Jared says.....I hope to see you soon again we miss you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jane,
    I am so glad I got to know a wonderful person as you. You have been a great friend and I'm thankful for our friendship. I Pray that God continue to bless you and your family and give you a Happy birthday today. PS Tell Randy to take it easy on you because you are getting OLD. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Jacqui C

    ReplyDelete